NAWBO-SA Implements New Online Communications Platform
You may have noticed something dramatically new about the NAWBO-SA website.
- It is not just the professional design
- It goes beyond the relevant information focused on professional women business owners (WBOs) and those who support WBOs
While everything you see is all well and good, it is what you don’t see that makes NAWBO-SA’s new website a powerful marketing tool for their organization, membership, and partners. NAWBO-SA now has the ability to:
- It surpasses the ubiquitous social media links that are connecting everyone these days
- Provide members, partners, and guests with relevant information about what matters to each audience most
- Attract, nurture, and strengthen NAWBO-SA’s relationships with WBOs and those who support WBOs
- Lower the amount of unnecessary and unproductive emails from your inbox by sending targeted emails that remember when you have registered for an event
So check it out, be a part of this established community of women entrepreneurs, participate, and connect!
We at Integrated Marketing Werx and Asenz Marketing are privileged to be a Gold Corporate Partner of this incredible organization and to have the opportunity to develop and power NAWBO-SA’s new online communications platform.
NAWBO-SA member Kathy Swanson is the Owner of Integrated Marketing Werx, providing marketing teams the strategies, techniques, technologies, and even talent for more profitable marketing results.
ASENZ Marketing a global online marketing platform and design company with its North American headquarters is located in San Antonio, TX.
Posted by Kathy Swanson on 6th January, 2012 | Comments | Trackbacks
The trackback URL for this page is http://nawbosa.org/trackback?post=27343445
There are no trackbacks for this post
There are no comments for this post
Post a Comment
HTML is not allowed in comments, http://... will be automatically linked.