October 2015 President's Message
Inspire The Change…
We did it San Antonio! We hosted one of the largest, most successful, Women’s Business Conferences ever - Texas Style.
We all deserve to be proud of our accomplishments:
Our city attracted over 20 National NAWBO Past Presidents, international attendees, and well known speakers. Thank you Bonnie St. John and Leigh Anne Tuohy.
- Media Partners stepping up to the plate to promote our event
- Corporate Partners graciously giving their time and generously sponsoring Monday night’s opening ceremony
- Members, Partners, and Friends of NAWBO participating on the planning committee
- Local businesses donating their services, and inventory to the conference
- Members, and Partners volunteering their valuable time “stuffing conference bags”, working the registration table, and numerous other tasks during the conference
Presidential hopefuls from both parties were invited to join us. Carly Fiorina surprised us with a visit Sunday evening. Thank you Opportunity International for sponsoring Carly’s appearance.
Monday night’s opening ceremony could not have been more festive, lively or informative. The ladies and gentleman of the San Antonio Conservation Society “A Night in Old San Antonio”, are to be commended. Security Service Federal Credit Union, thank you for joining me in welcoming Governor Abbott. H-E-B, thank you for providing the delicious 40th NAWBO Anniversary Cake and HEB’s 110th Cake - - both were a work of art.
Governor Abbott, we are fortunate to live in a state where our governor understands the impact women business owners have on our economy. We are committed to helping you make Texas #1 for women business owners.
Together we will Connect, Lead, and Inspire…
Posted by Cristina Morales Heaney on 4th October, 2015 | Comments | Trackbacks
Categories: President's Message
The trackback URL for this page is http://nawbosa.org/trackback?post=32284048
There are no trackbacks for this post
There are no comments for this post
Post a Comment
HTML is not allowed in comments, http://... will be automatically linked.