January 2016 President's Message
NAWBO’s Simplified Dues Structure & Membership Categories
I sincerely am thankful for our NAWBO San Antonio members. Together we contribute time, resources and monies to make our chapter one of the leading in the nation, and our community a better place to live and run our businesses.
NAWBO National recognizes all the contributions made by each and every member from across the country. As stated by our national organization:
One of the ways our national team is helping us “grow and sustain” our membership is by simplifying our annual dues structure and membership categories. This new structure will ensure for a standard membership process across the country. Therefore, strengthening our efforts.
- We all support the need to educate, empower and advocate for more women leaders
- Our membership represents women entrepreneurs who desire to have a positive impact on the lives they touch
- We know that when women do well, everyone benefits!
The new dues structure went into effect on January 1, 2016. Two changes have been made:
- Together, we can help grow and sustain this incredible community we have inherited and will pass onto the next generation of women entrepreneurs.
The new membership categories:
- Dues amounts will be uniform across the organization (no difference by chapter).
- Members will have the ability to pay dues on a monthly basis. Although, your dues can be made in one annual payment, national has added the monthly payment option at the request of many chapter leaders from across the country. This allows members to set up their credit card or bank account information to automatically be charged every month.
Premier Member (formally known as Established Member)
Member receives all communications and publications, is eligible for all discounts and benefits, is a voting member, and is listed in the online member directory. Chapter membership is automatic for those whose businesses are located in a chapter area. To qualify for membership, members must own a percentage of their company.
Introductory Member (formally known as Emerging Member)
Member receives all communications and publications, is eligible for limited discounts and benefits and is listed in the online member directory. Chapter membership is automatic for those whose businesses are located in a chapter area.
Supporting Member (includes students and retired business owners)
An individual or non-profit organization who subscribes to the objectives of NAWBO and wishes to lend support to NAWBO through membership. This category of membership includes the same discounts as the Premier member. The individual does not need to be a women business owner.
Click here for more information.
Posted by Cristina Morales Heaney on 5th January, 2016 | Comments | Trackbacks
The trackback URL for this page is http://nawbosa.org/trackback?post=32408342
There are no trackbacks for this post
There are no comments for this post
Post a Comment
HTML is not allowed in comments, http://... will be automatically linked.