National Women's Business Conference 2015
Who Do You Know?
NAWBO's Annual Women's Business Conference
September 27–29, 2015
San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter
San Antonio, Texas
Special Request for NAWBO San Antonio Members and Partners
As you know, the San Antonio chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) is hosting the 2015 Women’s Business Conference (WBC) right here in San Antonio at the Marriott Rivercenter, at the end of September.
Our question for you is "Who do you know who...?"
- Would be a perfect sponsor of this national event connecting with hundreds of women entrepreneurs of all experiences and industries from across the United States?
- Would be interested in being an exhibitor in the regular exhibit hall or in our HEB sponsored Made In Texas Marketplace?
- Has a destination location that could be showcased for the attendees?
- Is an advocate or influencer within our community that needs to know about this conference?
We've made it easy...
- Would like to volunteer during the conference as a NAWBO San Antonio representative?
Just break out your Rolodex (if you still have one!) or smartphone and let us know who they are, what they might be interested in, how well you know them, and your contact information.
A NAWBO San Antonio representative will pull together everyone's input and be in touch with you to coordinate an introduction to your important friend(s) and colleague(s).
Please Note: We value your special relationships and time! Therefore, we are not requesting any contact information until the appropriate time.
The National Association of Women Business Owners is a non-partisan organization.
Our mission is to propel women entrepreneurs into economic, social and political spheres of power worldwide.
Want to start celebrating NAWBO's 40th Anniversary? NAWBO San Antonio commissioned this commemorative Fiesta! medal which was introduced at our Public Policy Legislative Day with NFIB in February. Our Public Policy Director, Lynn Weirich, took the opportunity to pin a medal on Texas Governor Greg Abbott after his keynote speech supporting small business.
Get your Viva NAWBO medal(s) today!
Article courtesy of the San Antonio Express News, February 4, 2015
Five Quick Facts About
Women Owned Businesses
in the Country, State, & City of San Antonio, Texas
Source: 2014 American Express commissioned “State of Women-owned Businesses" report
- There are over 9 million women-owned businesses in the United States generating a combined total of over $1.4 trillion in revenue and employing over 7.8 million people
- There are over 756,000 women-owned businesses in the state of Texas, generating over 620,000 jobs and over $117 billion in revenue
- There are over 63,000 women-owned businesses in the city of San Antonio generating over 61,000 jobs and over $8.5 billion in revenue
- Texas ranks #2 after Georgia of states with the fastest growth of women-owned businesses between 1997-2014
- San Antonio is the #1 ranking city with the highest combined economic clout for women-owned firms, of the 25 most populous metropolitan areas, measuring growth in numbers, revenues, and employment since 2002