CALL FOR NOMINATIONS!
All Nominations must be submitted by Friday, October 26, 2018
Click here for Nomination Form
We are calling for nominations for the 2019 Women Business Owner Awards to recognize outstanding women entrepreneurs in the San Antonio area.
The Women Business Owner Award recognizes the contributions of women business owners as valued members and leaders of our community. This award celebrates and honors women entrepreneurs who strive toward the highest levels of professionalism, exemplify leadership, are visionaries in their field, serve their community, deliver exceptional customer service, are pioneers of innovation, advocates for women’s businesses, and model employers.
- A nominee must be an owner of a for-profit business, be a sole proprietor, a partner in a partnership, shareholder in a corporation, or a member in a limited liability company, who exercises the power to make policy decisions, and is actively involved in the day-to-day management of the firm.
- Candidates must be located in Bexar County or immediately adjacent counties.
- Candidates must have successfully completed at least three (3) years in business.
- Nominees do not have to be NAWBO members.
- Self-nominations are welcome.
- Prior winners may not be nominated except for the Lifetime Achievement Award which recognizes a WBO who has been in business for more than 20 years.