What was previously known as the Entrepreneurial Spirit Awards is now the Woman Business Owner Awards and we are ready to recognize the inspirational business women of San Antonio.
The finalists will be announced at our Finalist Reveal Party, thank you Rick Cavender of Cavender Audi for hosting this party and for your support of Women Business Owners!
A panel of judges made up of women business owner peers, alliance and corporate partners will elect finalists in the following categories:
1. PHILANTHROPIST : A woman who demonstrates an altruistic concern for human welfare and betterment by devoting her time, energy and financial resources to programs benefitting others.
2. MENTOR : A business woman who passionately serves as a trusted advisor and support to women in business and to the next generation of women in business by providing feedback and encouragement, with the goal of helping another achieve success.
3. RISING STAR: An emerging business owner who has been in business less than 5 years; has already established a strong foundation of sound business practices; has demonstrated steady growth, and is expected to achieve long-term success through continued excellence.
4. WOMAN BUSINESS OWNER OF THE YEAR : Is a leader and builder of the future. She motivates others to move a company in a new direction by uniting around a common purpose. As an agent of change, she focuses on the big picture and thinks strategically. She is considered a leader in her field. She achieves success in the face of adversity or overwhelming obstacles. She exhibits true courage, perseverance, and unwavering determination in attaining goals, and proving the invincibility of the human spirit.
5. LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT: An established and successful business owner who has operated her business for more than 20 years, and has not only contributed to the economy by creating jobs, but has also made a positive impact on the community through her leadership, philanthropy and mentorship, all the while exhibiting a passion for the advancement of women. This is the only category that can be won by a previous award recipient.
6. LEGACY: a woman, who through her example of leadership and strength, made a lasting contribution to the world or society as a result of her life, her life’s work and her values.
Join us to celebrate the accomplishments of these amazing women.
Huge THANKS to our DIAMOND Celebration Sponsor!