NAWBO recognizes the impact of the digital world on business. In order to help encourage the growth of women business owners in the digital space, NAWBO has added another beneficial dues based group to its Growth & Development division.
Digital innovation is here to stay. NAWBO knows that every business, regardless of the type, is part of the digital world.
To help women business owners maximize the impact and efficiency of these digital tools, we’ve started a new dues-based group, Digital Up.
Integrating the right digital technology into all areas of your enterprise can transform how you do business.
Every company can:
● Improve your customer experience.
● Reduce employee costs.
● Streamline operations.
● Replace legacy systems with up-to-date technology.
● Enable innovation by becoming more agile.
● Increase the reach & effectiveness of your sales teams.
Change can be challenging. Monthly meetings will introduce information to help you learn skills and analyze which tools and technology are right for you.
Expert presenters will discuss topics such as:
● How to value the long-term ROI of digital innovations and partnerships.
● Decide when to outsource some of your IT.
● How to maximize the value of cloud-based services.
● Learn the most effective techniques for video & audio productions.
● Implement necessary cybersecurity.
● When new technology should replace outdated systems.
Every business owner needs current technology information to enable her to make the best decisions for her business.
We will brainstorm solutions, ask questions, and share success. Connect socially and gain confidence as you stay current in the fast-moving digital world.